Sunday, October 10, 2021

Progress! A Year of Projects update



Going to be a quick post as I’m battling a headache and the screen is not helping right now.  It has been a good week of crafting.  


Finished my Ridgeline Cardigan and wove in the ends. Also pulled out my Asheville Cardigan (finished months ago) and wove in the ends.


 


     


Chain plied 2 bobbins of natural colored wool.  I have to skein it up and then clear two bobbins of Into The Whorled.  My daughter has decided she wants to learn how to spin.  So I’ll need all the bobbins so we  can share the wheel while she is learning.  I’m still a beginner spinner so wish me luck as I try to teach her!


Progress was made on my Morning Coffee Socks and moms socks for Christmas.  Nothing photo worthy so I’ll save the, for next week.   My goal is to finish the Morning Coffee Socks the week. 


That’s about it over here.  I look forward to reading what everyone else is up to during the week.  Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I hope your headache goes away quickly. Your sweaters are just in time for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first cardigan, it’s so satisfying to finish up a bigger knit. Good luck with the lessons, you’ll probably find teaching someone else really good for your own spinning. I hope she enjoys it, does she do other fibre crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweaters. Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweaters showcasing great handspun yarn. I hope your daughter enjoys learning to spin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping your headache is gone now - it is so hard to look at a screen so I get your short, but very full post. Your sweaters both look amazing. Next you have to model them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for finishing sweaters! They both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling betterby now. Your cardigans are gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete

A Year of Projects: A Quick Update

 It’s another week of where did the time go???  I’ve gotten out of the habit of taking 30 minutes to knit each morning.  That needs to chang...