Sunday, October 3, 2021

A Year of Projects 9/52


—-Written 8/29


 The last week of sock camp has arrived!  Sock Camp officially ends the 31st, but I have finished all I am going to finish at this point.  It was a very successful camp.  I knit 5 pairs of socks for camp (June 1st - August 31st). What a great experience!  I have not knit so much in a long time.  I also tried new methods of sock knitting: cuff down, and socks on 9 inch circulars.  I am beyond pleased with what I was able to accomplish this summer.


I finished my last pair, the Bomb Pop Socks, yesterday.  


Now that Sock Camp is over I need some new goals for the next few months.

Here’s what that looks like:

1. Weekender Sweater (WIP/UFO)  https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-weekender-5

2. Gray Sweater (UFO)

3. Finish pink socks (heel on second sock)

4. Finish neon socks (knit second, heel on both)

5. Finish Morning coffee socks https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/morning-coffee-socks

6. Mom socks for Christmas

7. Gnome dishcloth holders https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gnome-towel-topper


I didn’t get a lot of knitting done last week between interviewing, paperwork, and our staycation.  But we did get to visit a really cool park and get some swim time in. :) I just finished photographing my socks for camp and getting project details uploaded (I need to get better about creating projects in Ravelry as soon as I start the project.). Looking forward to getting started on some new projects soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Year of Projects: A Quick Update

 It’s another week of where did the time go???  I’ve gotten out of the habit of taking 30 minutes to knit each morning.  That needs to chang...