Sunday, September 20, 2020

A Year of Projects: Week 12

 It feels like Fall has arrived!  I'm being told that is a "false Fall" and Summer weather will soon return.  But for now, I will take it, because I get to wear my sweater today!! We found apple cider in the store this week, so part of today's fun is making apple cider donuts.  I'm looking forward to a doughnut and hot cider as a treat today!


It has been another slow week crafting wise.  The good news is that we are settling into our school groove, so I should be able to get some more crafting time in the near future.  I haven't decided on my next project, but I have narrowed it down to two sweaters.  I have to swatch for one and then make a decision.  The other is an unfinished object from a few years ago.  At this point I am either going to finish it or frog it.  


The stocking is almost finished.  My goal is to finish it up today.  I'll be back later to update with pictures :) my daughter is calling me to go hang out with her and the chicks in the backyard right now.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, Autumn is here, no doubt about it. I know it because my yearly Autumnal cold is in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want fall to come to Arizona! I would even take a false fall at this point LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite season to knit sweaters! I can't wait to see which one you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh yumm apple cider donuts. I don't really bake so I can't conceive of making them at home - I just buy them at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am glad sweater weather is almost here too. I have a couple I am wanting to wear that I finished this past summer. Silly me, knitting sweaters in the summer. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm headed to the mountains of NC this weekend. Hoping to see some fall colors but it may too early. But I'm sure the mornings will be nicely cool and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels like fall here, but everything is green so I know it's just temporary. We won't have colors for several weeks yet. OTOH, it's been so dry in August and September we may not have nearly the color we crave as autumn approaches...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is here in AR too and I love it! Apple cider and donuts are perfect! I need to do that as I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apple cider and hanging out with the chicks sounds perfect. Crafting decisions can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is definitely autumnn here in the Scottish Highlands, we even had some frost last night...my husband thinks I'm crazy getting excited to be able to wear all my woolly makes.

    ReplyDelete

A Year of Projects: A Quick Update

 It’s another week of where did the time go???  I’ve gotten out of the habit of taking 30 minutes to knit each morning.  That needs to chang...