Sunday, March 15, 2020

Welcome!

The little one and I have been talking about starting a blog for a while now.  For those that know us in real life, her screen name is Gigi.  Please use that on the blog.  Thanks :)

We thought it would be a good way to document our new adventures.  We have been in North Carolina for about six months now.  We were finally settling into our "new normal": apartment living, new friends, homeschooling, co-ops, classes, working from home, house hunting... The plan was to share about our activities and explorations in our new home state.  

Due to current conditions, I thought maybe we should switch gears for a bit.  We were able to choose homeschooling (something I have wanted to do since G was school age), therefore I was able to plan for it. I spend my time looking for resources to use on a regular basis.  It is something I truly enjoy. Many of you are being thrown in, without ever having the desire to homeschool.  Even though we homeschool, much of our time is spent out of the home.  We regularly attend co-ops, classes, events and field trips. At this time, our normal activities have been cancelled. So I will be adding some new activities and resources to our daily routine.  I will use this space to share what we are doing while practicing "social distancing".  I hope it is helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Year of Projects: A Quick Update

 It’s another week of where did the time go???  I’ve gotten out of the habit of taking 30 minutes to knit each morning.  That needs to chang...